MILWAUKEE, Wis. — World Beef Expo is pleased to announce the winners of the Junior Show at the 2017 World Beef Expo.
Each year, people from around the country visit Milwaukee, Wisconsin for one of the Midwest’s largest cattle expositions – World Beef Expo. This year, more than 600 exhibitors from 22 states displayed, exhibited or sold cattle at World Beef Expo. There were more than 1400 entries in the Open and Junior Show.
This year’s World Beef Expo was the twenty-fifth anniversary. World Beef Expo also offered a variety of educational opportunities, youth sweepstakes and showmanship contest, a multi-breed sale, a trade show plus much more. People of all ages came to see, show, buy and sell cattle while enjoying a weekend of fun with friends and family!
- Grand Champion Heifer was a Low Percentage Simmental exhibited by Whitney Walker, Prairie Grove, AR Reserve Grand Champion Heifer
- Reserve Grand Champion Heifer was a Percentage Simmental exhibited by Carter Hoge, Good Hope, IL 3rd Overall Heifer
- 3rd Overall Heifer was a Red Angus exhibited by Alyssa Deporter, Eaton, CO 4th Overall Heifer
- 4th Overall Heifer was the Reserve Percentage Simmental exhibited by Matthew Koverman, Minford, OH 5th Overall Heifer
- 5th Overall Heifer was an Angus exhibited by Lauryn Mool, Lexington, IL Grand Champion Prospect Steer
- Grand Champion Prospect Steer was exhibited by Colby Sinclair, Cloverdale, IN Reserve Champion Prospect Steer
- Reserve Champion Prospect Steer was exhibited by Sydney Cherney, Wonewoc, WI Grand Champion Market Steer
- Grand Champion Market Steer was exhibited by Lacey Schmitz, Oakes, ND Reserve Champion Market Steer
- Reserve Champion Market Steer was exhibited by Sydney Wisnefski, Wyoming, IL
For more show results and additional information about World Beef Expo, please visit www.worldbeefexpo.com.
— World Beef Expo