STATESVILLE, N.C. — Make plans to join us Thursday, October 22 at noon for a Farm Credit webinar featuring “Eric the Weatherman”. You’ll get all the latest information related to weather outlook & its impact on your operation.
Eric Snodgrass, our weekly weatherman, will recap the 2020 hurricane season, his perspective on global weather & its impact on agriculture, & a winter weather forecast. You’ll also have a few minutes to ask Eric your questions.
Eric Snodgrass is the principal atmospheric scientist for Nutrien Ag Solutions, where he develops predictive, analytical software solutions to manage weather risk for global production agriculture.
Stay tuned for more information related to upcoming Farm Credit webinars.
- November 10 – Nexsen Pruet – estate planning
- December 1 – Dr. Dave Kohl – Business IQ
- January 14 – Measuring Success – Part 1 (financial education)
- January 21 – Measuring Success – Part 2 (financial education)
- February 11 – Doug Johnson – ag economy, ag tech, & ag experience
–Carolina Farm Credit