HAMBURG, N.Y. — WNY EquiFest, in partnership with the Western Chapter of the New York State Horse Council, will run the premier equine exposition and equestrian gathering at the Erie County Fairgrounds in Hamburg, NY on March 19th & 20th. The event will welcome back horse enthusiasts, owners, trainers, clinicians, riders and vendors to celebrate the horse industry in New York State. Over 6,000 have attended this two day, family friendly event in the past.
WNY EquiFest will feature vendors with products and services focusing on the horse industry. Clinics, seminars and demonstrations will be presented by trainers, coaches and industry professionals throughout the two day event. There will be fun, interactive and educational activities for children of all ages.
Highlighting the 2022 edition of WNY Equifest will be
- Bridleless demonstrations will be provided by Braveheart Beasts
- Rosehill Ranch will feature how to build trust and confidence in riding
- The art of mounted archery and introducing your horse to the sights and sounds will be presented by the team from Eternal Flame Mounted Archery
- Luke Reinbold Horsemanship will be on site to showcase the perfect mounting positions obtained through the use of a mounting block
- Yoga and Horsemanship are the perfect complement will be showcased by Laurelin Farm Yoga & Horsemanship
- Cowgirl Couture – Custom design apparel, horse tack, awards, and more.
- Creekside Saddlery – One stop shop for all your Western and English needs; pharmaceuticals, boots, clothes, belts, etc…
- Stagecoach West – NY’s best Western & English tack and apparel store
- Purina – A leader in equine research and feed development.
- Bemer – Lightweight, easy to use horse therapy blanket to help horse relax and recover quicker after exercise
A schedule of events is available at www.The-Fairgrounds.com.
The Erie County Fairgrounds is located in Hamburg, New York, easily accessible by the New York State Thruway (I-90) off exit 56. The grounds are located just 20 minutes south of Buffalo.
Admission and parking are both free for this event. The event will run 9:00am-5:00pm March 19th and 20th. For more information about WNY EquiFest or if you are interested in becoming a part of the event, visit www.the-fairgrounds.com or contact Kirby Dygert at KDygert@ECFair.org, 716-649-3900 ext. 6488.
About the Erie County Agricultural Society
The Erie County Agricultural Society is a private not-for-profit membership organization. Established in 1819, the Society is the oldest civic organization in Western New York. The mission of the Erie County Agricultural Society (ECAS), producers of WNY EquiFest and the annual Erie County Fair, is to preserve and enhance, by educational endeavors, the agricultural and historical legacy of New York State (www.ECFair.org).
About the NYS Horse Council Western Chapter
The New York State Horse Council is a 501c3 non-profit organization which serves as the umbrella organization that unites New York’s diverse horse community into one unified voice to promote and protect the interests of New York State’s horse industry. An affiliate of the NYSHC, the Western Chapter is the local chapter dedicated to supporting and promoting our local equine industry. We achieve this through raising community awareness of the contributions that horses bring to the economy of our Western New York region through community outreach to generate interest in horses and horse sports, and education of the public about the world of horses.
–Erie County Agricultural Society
NYS Horse Council Western Chapter