BARABOO, Wis. — The Wisconsin Holstein Association is searching for an eager dairy enthusiast who wants to gain valuable, real-world experiences and skills as the Communications and Events Intern. The internship will run from end of May to the end of August 2021.
The ideal candidate should be a proficient communicator, detail-oriented, organized and has a background in the Registered Holstein business or dairy industry. Applicants attending a 2 or 4-year college are welcome to apply. It is not required to be majoring in an agriculture field.
Responsibilities and projects to be completed during the internship include but are not limited to:
- Working with the WHA staff to help plan, promote and execute events and shows; attending these functions
- Planning the 2021 WHA All-Breeds Futurity
- Writing communications pieces announcing events and summarizing placings and/or winnings.
- Compiling and publishing updated marketing materials on the WHA website
- Writing profile articles on Wisconsin Registered Holstein breeders for the Wisconsin Holstein News
For a more detailed description of the internship and its projects and responsibilities, visit www.wisholsteins.com/
Submit resume, grade transcript and two letters of reference by November 13, 2020 to Laura Wackershauser, 902 8th Ave., Baraboo, WI 53913 or via email to email@example.com.
Wisconsin Holstein Association is a not-for-profit membership organization with the purpose of promoting the Wisconsin Registered Holstein breed, its breeders and owners. Established in 1890, it has grown its junior and adult membership to become the second largest state Holstein association in the nation. For more information visit the WHA website at www.wisholsteins.com.
— Wisconsin Holstein Association
For more news from Wisconsin, click here.