CATO, N.Y. — Join us Wednesday, March 23 for Understanding of the Licensing & Legal Aspects of Agricultural Transportation with Adrian Armpriester, NYS Department of Transportation Region 3 Syracuse.
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Cayuga County invites all farms, producers and ag service professionals to attend, Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 12:30 to 3:00 pm. Hosted by Jason Horst, Upstate Custom Harvest, LLC 10877 Slayton Road, Cato, NY.
Topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Can any type of vehicle be registered under the Agricultural class?
- Can I drive on public highways with my registered farm vehicle?
- What type of license(s) do I need? Do I need to log my hours?
- What are the weight limits for a truck hauling a trailer?
- What does an Inspection for Agricultural class vehicles and trailers cover?
- What are my insurance requirements?
Bring or send your employees. These CCE Cayuga County Winter Shop Meetings are free! Heated Shop, Coffee & Light Refreshments. Just Show Up! Bring your camp chair.
Questions? Need directions? Ron Kuck, 315-704-8810, firstname.lastname@example.org
–Cornell Cooperative Extension of Cayuga County