LEXINGTON, S.C. — In honor of 2022 being their 55th year in business, Wingard’s Market is issuing a call for all original works of photography of Lake Murray from past to present. Lake Murray is known throughout the state as an incredible destination for families to explore the outdoors.
Wingard’s owners, Wally and Delores Steinhauser, stated, “As a part of our 55th Anniversary celebration, we plan to publish a book of landmarks, historical photos, agriculture/land/produce, churches, businesses, “under the lake,” interesting tidbits, and original works from local photographers that showcase Lexington County. Our main focus will be on one-of-a-kind photos of Lake Murray!”
– Format of submission: TIFF or JPEG, minimum of 300 DPI
- Include Date of Photo/Description and Specifications
- Please include the name and contact information of the original photographer
- Waiver/Authorization of Use Signature
- Submission Date: January 12, 2022
- Professional or novice photography accepted
- South Carolina residents preferred
- Photographers must include waiver of use and contact information.
Please submit your photographs to Ashley Hunter VIA Email at email@example.com. Questions will also be accepted until January 6, 2022. Notification of selected photographs will be sent by email by January 31, 2022. Selection of the 30-40 photographs to be presented in the book is solely at the discretion of Wingard’s Market.