BOXBOROUGH, Mass. — The dates for the Northeast Greenhouse Conference (November 3 & 4) are fast approaching:
If you haven’t yet registered online, here are some reasons to attend:
- Opportunity to choose from over 40 educational sessions from nationally known speakers.
- Opportunity to attend exhibit hall featuring up to 80 vendors.
- Opportunity to obtain 9 pesticide recertification credits: 4 on the first day and 5 on the second day of the conference.
- Opportunity to purchase a printed copy of the New England Greenhouse Floriculture Guide at a reduced price of $30 during online registration ($ 5 savings plus no postage). Pick up at the check in for the conference.
- Opportunity to attend a welcome reception on “What’s in Store for 2022” panel discussion regarding current supply chain issues.
- Opportunity to network with friends and colleagues.
- New information has been added to our website to address COVID-19 Care and Safety Guidelines.
So, all the above are reasons to attend, whether you are a grower, retailer, supplier, consultant, researcher, student or just looking to enter the industry.
If we return with even one new idea or way to improve a crop, the trip and time spent at the conference was well worth it. We have been attending the Northeast Greenhouse Conference for many years and return home with notebooks filled with ideas and information. Attending seminars and networking with other growers and retailers has contributed to our success. Sue & Mark Adams, Mark Adams Greenhouses, Poughkeepsie, NY.
Here is a link to register online: https://cvent.me/L43loN
The biennial Northeast Greenhouse Conference & Expo is co-sponsored by New England Floriculture, Inc. – a group of grower representatives from the Northeast, augmented by University and Cooperative Extension staff in each state who specialize in greenhouse crops and management.
–Northeast Greenhouse Conference & Expo
For more articles out of New England, click here.