CORTLAND, N.Y. — CCE Regional Ag Teams are excited to offer this NEW heifer series! Join us VIRTUALLY for an 8-week series on heifer management topics from post-weaning to calving! This series will be offered virtually via Zoom every Friday starting October 1st, 2021, at 12:00 pm EST. Sessions will be about 30 – 45 minutes in length, with a question & answer period at the end.
Fridays at 12:00-12:45 pm EST
- October 1 —Series Kick-Off Murilo Carvhalo, Holstein Canada
- October 8—Transition After Weaning,CCE NCRAT Dairy Specialists
- October 15 — Pre-Breeding Comfort and Nutrition, CCE NCRAT and SCNY Dairy Specialists
- October 22—Hoof Health, Dr. Dorte Doepfer, UW Madison
- October 29 —Repro Strategies, Dr. Julio Giordano, Cornell
- November 5—Bred Heifers, Dr. Tom Tylutki, AMTS
- November 12—Pre-calving Nutrition, Dr. Mike van Amburgh, Cornell
- November 19—Pre-calving Comfort and Facilities, Dr. Katy Proudfoot, UPEI
This program is offered at NO COST, thanks to our generous sponsors!
To register, use this link: https://scnydfc.cce.cornell.edu/event.php?id=1656
For registration help/questions, please contact: Donette Griffith, email@example.com / 607-391-2662
All Sessions will be offered online (via Zoom) at 12:00 pm EST. The Zoom link will arrive in your registration confirmation email.
–Cornell Cooperative Extension
For more articles out of New York, click here.