SALEM, Ore. — The USDA’s Agricultural Research Service (ARS) and Cornell University today announced the launch of a webinar series on hemp research that aims to broaden the scope of training, education, and connectivity within the hemp community.
Lectures will be given by various hemp research experts from academia, research laboratories, production facilities, and private industry:
- Jan. 26 – Outdoor Cultivation: Jeff Kostuik
- Feb. 9 – Indoor Cultivation: Dr. Bruce Bugbee
- Feb. 23 – Hemp Processing Systems: Dr. Heather Grab
- March 9 – Extraction Chemistry/Facility Design: Alisia Ratliff
- March 23 – The Endocannabinoid System: Ethan Russo M.D
- April 6 – Hemp Food Science: Hunter Friedland
- April 20 – Hemp Diversity/Genetics: Dr. Daniela Vergara
- May 4 – Economics of Hemp Production: Dr. Tyler Mark
Starting Jan. 26, the webinars will occur every other Wednesday from 2 pm – 3 pm EST and include an interactive Q&A session. Registration is required.