IRVINE, Calif., (AgPR) — UnitedAg, a member-owned agricultural trade association representing more than 1,000 organizations in California and Arizona, announced it will hold its 40th Annual Meeting & Conference March 18-20, at the Hyatt Regency in Maui, Hawaii. Themed “Celebrate,” this year’s conference will be one to remember as UnitedAg will be showcasing some of the most promising emerging health tech solutions. This conference will be a place where ideas will shape the future of agriculture’s health care system. Keynote speaker will be Jeremy Gutsche, NY Times Best Selling Author and innovation expert. More than 200 representatives from UnitedAg member organizations, partners, and other agricultural community leaders, are expected to attend.
The conference is open to representatives of UnitedAg member organizations and nonmembers. The discounted early-bird registration deadline is Feb. 3; late registration will continue thereafter while space is available.
Conference highlights Wednesday, March 18, and Thursday, March 19 include:
- Session featuring – Maayan Cohen, Founder / CEO, Hello Heart, Abner A. Mason, Founder and CEO, ConsejoSano and Tony Campos, Director of Operations, ConsejoSano – “Emerging Health Technologies,” March 18, 12:30 p.m.
- Member Connection / Lu’au Event – March 18, 6:00 pm
- Annual Chairman’s Message A.J. Cisney, General Manager, Rancho Guadalupe and Mack Ramsay, President, Pacific Commerce Group LLC – March 19, 7:30 am
- Annual Keynote Speaker Jeremy Gutsche – March 19, 8:00 am
- Session featuring Ernie Clevenger III, President, Carehere / MyHealthGuide – “Innovative Clinic Models” – March 19, 9:45 a.m.
- Annual luncheon and President’s Message Kirti Mutatkar, President / CEO, UnitedAg “Building Communities” – March 19, 11:30 am
- Session featuring Jo Miller, CEO, Be Leaderly – “5 Ways to Shift Your Mindset from Doing to Leading” – March 19, 1:00 p.m.
- Session “Ag & Legislative Update – Advocacy in Action” – March 19, 2:45 p.m.
- 40thAnnual Dinner Dance – Totally 80’s – March 19, 6:00 p.m.
During the conference attendees can participate in a fun team building event, filled with exciting team building games designed to challenge team members mentally, physically and emotionally. Additional fees apply for this fun event. Also, happening during the conference a special Live Auction for 17 Strong Foundation, a non-profit established to grant victory trips to young adults battling life-threating illnesses. Lastly, a silent auction to support Agribusiness Education Foundation scholarships. These events will take place throughout the conference on both March 18 and 19. To learn more visit www.unitedag.org/celebrate40
The conference sponsors include: CVS Caremark, SAIN Medical, Elite Medical, Blue Shield of California, Plantel Nurseries, Milliman, Babe Farms, Church Brothers Farms / True Leaf Farms, CalPam, Kahn, Soares & Conway, BEI Insurance Services, Inc, Barlocker Insurance Agency, Confidio, Deerwalk Inc., Teladoc Health and JMS and Associates.
The conference fee is $600 for individuals / $1050 for couples for members, and $700 for individuals / $1,150 for couples for nonmembers who register before the Feb. 3 early-bird deadline. After Feb. 3 the fee will be an additional $50 for individuals and for couples, respectively – again, while space is available. Register online at www.unitedag.org/celebrate40 or call (800) 223-4590 for more information.
Founded in 1980, UnitedAg is a multi-commodity member-owned agricultural trade association dedicated to providing innovative healthcare solutions for a strong and healthy agricultural industry. Our over 1,000 agriculture affiliated member organizations network and share creative ways to transform our ever-changing industry. UnitedAg strives to bring innovative health benefits and solutions to agribusiness by meeting our member’s employee health benefits needs, advocating for ag with lawmakers and helping members comply with regulations. Based in Irvine, Calif., UnitedAg has offices in Oxnard, Corona, Salinas, Fresno and Santa Maria. For more information, visit www.unitedag.org or contact Maribel Ochoa at 949.471.3206 or email@example.com.
—UnitedAg via AgPR- the news release distribution service for agriculture