WAUCHULA, Fla. — Now is the time that many of you need to collect and submit soil test samples for analysis to help you improve the quality of your soil for you plantings. As UF/IFAS Hardee County Extension Office is currently closed to the public, we are providing you with this fact sheet/instruction guide of how to take and submit your samples from your home computers.
- click this link: https://soilslab.ifas.ufl.edu/ESTL%20Home.asp
- click on ESTL Tests tab and choose test you need, download and print form
- collection and submission instructions are provided on this form. Follow instructions carefully using small brown paper bags for your samples
- once samples have been properly taken and bagged, label samples per instructions
- choose crop and test codes you desire to have done
- submit samples in box (can be obtained at Post Office) being sure to include sample bags, completed submission form and payment and mail to UF Soils Lab (address is on submission form)
You will receive a copy of your analysis results and the Extension Office will receive them. If you have questions on how to interpret your results or need recommendations of fertilizers, etc., you may contact us at 863-773-2164 or e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
–Hardee County Extension