LOUISBURG, N.C. — April showers not only bring the beautiful May flowers, they bring forth the white blooms on the strawberry plants.These amazing little white blooms turn into big red and juicy strawberries. Our farmers are keeping a close watch out for the minute these delicious berries are ready to pick. The Franklin County Farmers Market has high hopes that this Friday will start the beginning of the strawberry season under our shelter.
• The very healthy for you collards, cabbage and turnip
salad are looking great.
• Sweet potatoes are in good supply.
• Onions really go fast from the farmer’s table.
• Fresh farm eggs for the egg lovers and that extra touch in
• Pecans sold by the pound, cracked or in the shell.
• Fresh baked goods, jellies, pickles and handmade items
dress up the farmer’s table and there’s a lot to select from.
• Homemade soaps for Spring cleaning and decorative
Spring wreaths to dress up your home or work space.
Designer Spring soaps for gifts or home use.
Stop by the Franklin County Farmers Market and put a smile on a local farmer’s face. Thanks for supporting your local farmers market!
137 Shannon Village Shopping Center, Louisburg
Friday, April 16th • 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
–Franklin County Center