SALEM, Ore. — The Consumer-Oriented and Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings are excellent opportunities for both established and new-to-market companies to meet with qualified buyers and distributors in Taiwan. Each participating supplier company will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a minimum of 7 buyers over the course of two evenings. Buyer profiles will be shared with participating suppliers at least two weeks before each event.
Taiwan Consumer-Oriented Virtual Meetings, August 2-3, 2021 (U.S. Time 5:30-9:30 PM PDT)
Suitable products include, but are not limited to:
- processed fruits and vegetables
- dried fruit and nuts
- baking products and consumer packaged dairy
- frozen/convenience foods
- organic/natural foods
- specialty/gourmet foods
Taiwan Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings, August 4-5, 2021 (U.S. Time 5:30-9:30 PM PDT)
Suitable products are:
- craft beer
- other specialty alcohol and non-alcohol drinks.
For both events:
Participation Fee: $25
Registration deadline: June 2, 2021
Make sure to register for the appropriate event (either consumer-oriented or specialty beverage) based on your product!
Benefits of Participation
Taiwan is the 8th largest market for U.S. agricultural and food products and the largest consumer of these products on a per capita basis. Due to early and effective management of the COVID-19 pandemic in Taiwan, it remains a healthy and attractive market for Western U.S. exports.
By joining the virtual meetings you can:
- Meet one-on-one with qualified buyers in Taiwan without having to travel
- Learn about current trends in the Food and Beverage Market through a virtual Taiwan Market Briefing
- Have access to a complementary interpreter to help with translation during the meetings
- Qualify for up to $300 in reimbursement for sample shipments to interested buyers after the meetings
Specialty Beverage Event:
- Qualify for up to $300 in reimbursement for sample shipments for a product tasting event for buyers the day before the One-on-One Meetings
For the Consumer-Oriented Virtual Meetings, post-event shipping reimbursement instructions will be provided after the mission.
For the Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings, pre-event shipping reimbursement and instructions will be provided in June for shipping to begin in early July.
If you have any questions about either event please contact:
— Oregon Department of Agriculture
For more Oregon news, click here.