LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The North American International Livestock Exposition (NAILE), the largest all-breed, purebred livestock expo in the world, returns to the Kentucky Exposition Center Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019. Entries are now being accepted and deadlines are rapidly approaching.
There are ten divisions of livestock. Entries must be entered online or postmarked by:
Division Deadline Late deadline Extra late deadline
Dairy goats Sept. 20 Oct. 1
Dairy cattle Sept. 20 Oct. 10 Oct. 19
All other livestock* Oct. 1 Oct. 10
*Boer goats, beef cattle, draft horses, llamas and alpacas, swine, mules and donkeys, quarter horses and sheep.
New in 2019:
- Beef & dairy cattle: USDA 840 EID tag required for all animals, including transit and sale cattle.
- Dairy goats: Nigerian Dwarf goats will have their own breed show.
- Sheep: Dorper Division has been added.
- Swine: show will be non-terminal.
- All animals must arrive by gate 4 or 6.
— The North American International Livestock Exposition
For more news from Kentucky, click here.