ST. JOSEPH CO., Mich. — This position provides leadership and oversight for growth and management of local 4-H programs, volunteers and youth participants as a part of MSU Extension (MSUE), the Children & Youth Institute (CYI), and with support from the 4-H Staff Development & Supervising Educator, District Director and Institute Director. Through your supervising educator, you will work in concert with the CYI to ensure alignment of programs with overall goals of the Institute and organization.
Michigan State University Extension is committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive organization, which requires all staff to contribute towards a vision for success. Diversity, equity and inclusion are central to our work, regardless of title or position within the organization. This means that all staff at MSU Extension are dedicated to the following:
- We work together to ensure that programming is delivered to diverse audiences, produces equitable impacts for all participants, and demonstrates partnership and inclusion for all groups.
- We embrace that it is everyone’s job to create a culture that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- We ensure that every team member is prepared with the skills and resources to contribute to our welcoming and inclusive culture.
- We foster inclusion by recognizing and valuing diverse perspectives, skills, experiences, and work to create equal access to programming for communities.
- We commit to continuous learning for diversity, equity, and cultural competency, in order to achieve inclusive excellence.
- We understand that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential elements to our work and are vital to the organizational culture and programmatic success of MSU Extension.
- We embrace a culture of understanding, coaching and feedback towards achieving a vision of success for the entire organization and its staff.
- Together we will achieve success and we commit to these goals in our work, continued education, and ongoing efforts.
Click here for the position summary: StJoseph_4-HPC_VacancyAnnouncement_Pos710500
— Michigan State University Extension
For more news from Michigan, click here.