DURHAM, N.Y. — It’s Spring Turn-Out time again! A pasture walk and discussion on pasture productivity and livestock rations will be held at Kohrs Farm, 146 Allen Teator Rd., Durham NY from 9:00 until 11:30 AM on May 7, 2022. The cost to attend this event is $5.00 per person, and pre-registration is required. Please register by May 5th at: https://caahp.ccext.net/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=157. Walk-ins will be allowed, but please contact Aaron Gabriel ahead of time (518-380-1496).
- Aaron Gabriel, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Agronomy
- High pasture productivity when fertilizer prices are high
- Soil Health and Pasture Productivity
- Mass nutrient balancing on the farm
- Grazing Management and Productivity
- Formulating Livestock Rations for grazing and winter feeding
Bring your questions and experiences for group discussion.
If you need assistance with registration, please call 518-765-3518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program questions or special accommodations, contact: Aaron Gabriel, email@example.com/518-380-1496.
–Cornell Cooperative Extension Albany County