WAREHAM, Mass. — Sustainable landscapes are not only environmentally sound but they can also be functional, maintainable and aesthetically pleasing. Come join us to learn ways to make your landscapes greener and more sustainable.
Sustainable Landscapes Management
March 30, 2017 • 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: TownePlace Suites, 50 Rosebrook Place, Wareham, MA
Cost: $100/person, $90 for 3 or more from the same company. Lunch included in the registration fee (please contact us if dietary restrictions will limit your lunch options).
- Designing Pollinator Friendly Landscapes
- Including Native Shrubs in the Landscape
- Management of Common Diseases of Perennials in the Landscape
- Managing Insect Pests of Trees and Shrubs Sustainably
- Management of Invasive Plants in the Landscape
See the full agenda at ag.umass.edu/events/spring-
Credits: Three pesticide contact hours for categories 29, 36, and Applicators License. Association credits: 2 ISA, 2 MCA, 2 MCLP, and 1 MCH.
To register: go to ag.umass.edu/landscape/
For more articles out of New England, click here.