SALEM, Ore. — Join Canada’s largest trade show dedicated to natural and organic health and wellness.
The USDA Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) plans to host up to 10 US companies under a TasteUSA pavilion. Companies will benefit from preferential pricing, offered by the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA). Companies new to the Canadian market are encouraged to apply.
April 1 – 2, 2023 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Benefits of participation:
- Meet with top national and regional buyers and retailers
- Build brand awareness in front of a highly targeted audience
- Additional marketing opportunities including digital advertisement and participation in a TasteUSA product showcase
Exhibition fee: $3,150 CAD (about USD $2,370)
The fee includes CHFA membership for one year, which usually costs CAD $15,000.
Benefits of CHFA membership:
- Companies can register for CHFA Toronto 2023 on their own
- Get access to other member profiles and market resources including regulatory support to help navigate the Canadian marketplace
Application deadline: February 1, 2023
For more information, please contact Marielle Hirwa at firstname.lastname@example.org.