CANTON, Ill. — Interested in cover crops and soil health practices but unsure where to start? Come to this interactive workshop for specific advice and direction on how to incorporate soil health practices into your farming and ranching operation.
WHEN: Thursday, February 9th, 2017 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
WHERE: Spoon River College Conference Center 23235 County Rd 22, Canton, IL 61520
- Add diversity to cropping rotation
- Cover crop species and usage
- Incorporating into livestock grazing
- Nutrient values of cover crops
- Cover crop benefits for wildlife
- Herbicide issues for cover crops
- Producer experiences
Click here to view the flyer for the event: 2017 Cover Crop Workshop (002) (1)
— USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
For more news from Illinois, click here.