SALEM, Ore. — Discover financial strategies and tools to help your company recover and grow in today’s trade environment with a virtual, interactive webinar.
Thursday, May 27, 2021
1 pm – 2 pm PST
The “Catch the Rising Tide of Exports with Trade Finance Tools” webinar will be hosted by the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) in addition to key partners including:
- Business Oregon
- Softwood Export Council
- Oregon Department of Agriculture, and
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Benefits to Offer Open Account Credit Terms to Gain International Sales
- EXIM Tactics to Get Paid and Prevent Nonpayment from Foreign Buyers
- Solutions to Use Pre-Export Inventory as Collateral with Working Capital Loan Guarantees
- EXIM Customer Testimonial to Share Exporting Experience with EXIM Trade Finance Tools
- Business Oregon’s Export Training Programs & Export Promotion Program Grants
- SBA’s Debt Relief Efforts and Fee Waivers
- Closing Remarks provided by the Oregon Department of Agriculture
- “LIVE” Q&A from registered attendees
Who should attend?
Manufacturers, food and beverage producers, exporters, agricultural equipment and food processing machinery makers, forestry and wood products, technology (software and hi-tech), transportation, and clothing/apparel businesses as well as environmental product industry executives are all encouraged to attend.
Order of speakers:
- Moderator Maureen Whelan – Housekeeping & Brief Introductions
- Polling Question – Export Volume
- President of Softwood Export Council, Rose Braden – Opening Remarks
- EXIM, Greg Moore – Polling Question – Payment Terms
- Greg Moore Presentation
- EXIM Customer Testimonial
- Business Oregon, Alexa Byers – Export training, virtual missions and grant programs
- SBA, Jim Newton
- Closing Remarks – Theresa Yoshioka – Oregon Department of Agriculture
- Q&A with Audience
— Oregon Department of Agriculture
For more Oregon news, click here.