ARDMORE, Okla. — The Noble Research Institute will host a Managing Soil Nutrients for Pastures and Hayfieldsseminar from 1-4 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, 2019, at the Noble Research Institute Kruse Auditorium.
Noble Research Institute soils and crops consultants will discuss concepts in pasture and hayfield fertilization, such as:
- Properly collecting soil samples.
- Reading and understanding soil test analyses and recommendations.
- Proper use of lime to correct acidic soils.
- The roles of nutrients and their benefits in plants.
- The differences between common nitrogen sources.
There is no registration fee, but preregistration is requested. For more information and to register, please visit.
–Noble Research Institute, LLC
For more articles out of Oklahoma, click here.