ONLINE — The Dairy Sheep Association of North America announces the upcoming Dairy Sheep Symposium 2023. DSANA’s annual Symposium will be virtual again this year: two half-days, Wednesday, November 8th and Thursday, November 9th, from Noon to 4:30pm EST.
Presentations will include:
- Selecting for udder conformation and milk production
- The economics of feeding high-producing dairy ewes
- Making yogurt with sheep milk
- Mastitis vaccine for dairy sheep – research data
- Virtual dairy sheep farm tours from around the world
Information about additional presentations will be posted on the DSANA website: https://www.dsana.org/2023-symposium
The 2023 virtual Dairy Sheep Symposium is Free to DSANA members; $75 to nonmembers. Registration will open on the DSANA website on October 1, 2023. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
–Dairy Sheep Association of North America