SALEM, Ore. — Showcase your foodservice industry solutions to buyers and influencers across the Northwestern U.S. and beyond. Exhibiting at the Northwest Foodservice Show is a cost effective way to meet with hundreds of industry decision makers face-to-face and grow your business. Space is limited, so book now!
• Generate high-quality leads by sampling and/or demonstrating your products in person
• Answer questions and give tailored pitches to a diverse group of attendees over two days
• Create new connections with buyers and build on existing relationships across the Northwest
• 75% of attendees are key decision makers and have purchasing authority
• 47% of attendees have an alcohol license
• Nearly half of attendees are experiencing the Show for the first time
INDUSTRY SEGMENTS IN ATTENDANCE
• 36% Restaurant / Café
• 10% Bar / Tavern
• 10% Catering
• 10% Broker
• 7% Institutions: Universities, Schools, Hospitals, Corrections
• 5% Food Carts / Mobile
• 22% Other Foodservice
The Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association (ORLA) is the leading business association for the foodservice and lodging industry in Oregon. A not-for-profit trade organization, ORLA represents over 3,000 member units and advocates for over 10,000 foodservice locations and over 2,400 lodging establishments in Oregon.