WEST, Texas — The 11th Annual Central Texas Stocker Cattle Program will be held at West Auction Barn in West. The program begins with registration at 7:30 a.m. There is a $10 registration fee. No CEU’s will be offered. Breakfast provided by Lone Star Ag Credit. Lunch is included in registration fee.
- Biosecurity – Texas Animal Health Commission
- “Do It For The Industry” Vaccination/Health Program – Jason Swain & Chris Orr, Zoetis
- Mineral Supplementation – Dr. Doug Hawkins, Purina Consulting Cattle Nutritionist
- Cattle Market Update – Dr. Jeff Geider, TCU Ranch Management School
- Branding Demonstration (live cattle demonstration) – Marvin Wills & H.D. Brittain, Texas & Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- Updates on Antibiotic Use – Dr. Mike Nichols, Veterinarian, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Sponsor Presentations & Door Prizes
Hosted by the Extension Beef and Forage Committees in Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Hill, Limestone and McLennan Counties.
Please call the McLennan County Extension office at 254-757-5180 to RSVP.
–Texas A&M AgriLife Extension McLennan County
For more articles out of Texas, click here.