SALEM, Ore. — Exports of agricultural and related products from the U.S. to Mexico totaled $18.9 billion in 2020. Mexico is still one of the largest and most consistent markets for U.S. agricultural products. Tourism and food processing continue to be major sectors in Mexico. With the geographical advantage of a long-land border and a new Foreign Trade Agreement that has eliminated duties on all agricultural and food products, Mexico is a natural market for U.S. exporters.
U.S. products are well positioned to enter the market as consumers are already aware of the premium quality and price of the products, allowing for the products to remain competitive when accounting for export costs.
Benefits of Participation:
- Meet with pre-qualified buyers from Mexico, Central, & South America
- Gather current market intelligence, consumer preference, and trend information by participation in-person meetings with buyers from the target market
- Evaluate how your product fits into the marketplace and assess the competitive landscape by engaging with importers and wholesale buyers one-on-one
- October 31 – November 1: Meetings in Idaho
- November 2 – 3: Meetings in Oregon (Portland Area)
Participation Fee: $50.00
Registration Deadline: October 14, 2022