SALEM, Ore. — FOODEX JAPAN has been a highly successful trade event since its debut in 1976. It serves Japan’s $789 billion food market and many other lucrative Asian markets, including Korea, Taiwan, China, Thailand, and Hong Kong.
Japan represents one of the best opportunities for U.S. food exporters and is consistently one of Oregon’s top agricultural export markets. Under the U.S. – Japan Free Trade Agreement, nearly 90 percent of U.S. food and agricultural imports into Japan are either duty free or receive preferential tariff access.
Benefits of Participation:
- Reconnect with customers in Japan after years of limited travel
- Expand your sales into Japan and across Asia by meeting premier buyers
- Learn about regional trends in the Food and Beverage Market
- Enjoy discounted booth pricing
- Discounted Early Bird Rate (Ends October 28, 2022):
- Aisle Booth – $5,000
- Corner Booth – $5,500
- Standard Rate (After October 28, 2022):
- Aisle Booth – $5,500
- Corner Booth – $6,000
Sign up for WUSATA FundMatch to get 50% reimbursement on travel and other show-related expenses.
- March 6 – Setup Day
- March 7-10 – Trade Show days
Registration Deadline: November 18, 2022