SALEM, Ore. — The Consumer-Oriented and Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings are excellent opportunities for both established and new-to-market companies to meet with qualified buyers and distributors in Taiwan. Each participating supplier company will have the chance to meet one-on-one with a minimum of 7 buyers over the course of two evenings. Buyer profiles will be shared with participating suppliers at least two weeks before each event.
Taiwan Consumer-Oriented Virtual Meetings, August 2-3, 2021 (U.S. Time 5:30-9:30 PM PDT)
Taiwan Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings, August 4-5, 2021 (U.S. Time 5:30-9:30 PM PDT)
New Registration Deadline: June 12, 2021
Participation Fee: $25
Benefits of Participation
Taiwan is the 8th largest market for U.S. agricultural and food products and the largest consumer of these products on a per capita basis. Due to early and effective management of the COVID-19 pandemic in Taiwan, it remains a healthy and attractive market for Western U.S. exports.
By joining the virtual meetings you can:
- Meet one-on-one with qualified buyers in Taiwan without having to travel
- Learn about current trends in the Food and Beverage Market through a virtual Taiwan Market Briefing
- Have access to a complementary interpreter to help with translation during the meetings
- Qualify for up to $300 in reimbursement for sample shipments to interested buyers after the meetings
Specialty Beverage Event:
- Qualify for up to $300 in reimbursement for sample shipments for a product tasting event for buyers the day before the One-on-One Meetings
For the Consumer-Oriented Virtual Meetings, post-event shipping reimbursement instructions will be provided after the mission.
For the Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings, pre-event shipping reimbursement and instructions will be provided in June for shipping to begin in early July.
If you have any questions about either event please contact:
— Oregon Department of Agriculture
For more Oregon news, click here.