SALEM, Ore. — Mexico is one of the largest and most consistent markets for U.S. agricultural products. Mexico has a long land border and a new Foreign Trade Agreement that has eliminated duties on all U.S. agricultural and food products. In 2021, Mexico was Oregon’s 6th largest agricultural export market with exports exceeding $127 million.
This mission will also feature buyers from Central America who will fly into Mexico City. Consumers across the region are familiar with the premium quality of U.S. goods. After years of travel restrictions, this is an excellent opportunity to meet or reconnect with partners in important markets.
Benefits of participation:
- Meet with buyers, importers, distributors, and food/beverage directors
- Participate in market briefings, trade visits, and facility and retail tours
- Gather market intelligence and trend information directly from the source
- In-country airfare and lodging for ONE company representative included
- December 4 – Arrive in Monterrey, Mexico
- December 5 – Market briefing and meetings with regional buyers
- December 6 – Buyer meetings and retail tours
- December 7 – Travel to Mexico City and buyer meetings
- December 8 – Business meetings and retail tours
- December 9 – Depart Mexico City
Participation fee: $750
Registration deadline: October 21, 2022
Suitable products include: fresh fruits & vegetables, consumer ready products, food service products, snack foods, dairy, meats, health foods, beverages, and wine