DENVER — By 2050, the world’s population is expected to grow to over 9 billion. Water challenges are not new, particularly in the American West, but they are changing and expanding.
The 2021 CSU Spur Water in the West Symposium is focused on solutions to these challenges, solutions that can be scaled up or down to make an impact.
Symposium speakers range from the local to international level, including:
- Phil Weiser, Colorado Attorney General
- Sylvain Fabi, Consulate General of Canada in Denver
- Jennifer Pitt, National Audubon Society
- Pat O’Toole, Family Farm Alliance
- Becky Mitchell, Colorado Water Conservation Board
View the agenda and speaker lineup, and reserve your spot today!
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
The Water in the West Symposium will be hosted virtually Nov. 3-4 and will include a range of speakers focused on water solutions at various scales. The event will be fully virtual; to view the agenda and speaker list, and to register, visit csuspur.org/witw.
— Colorado State University
For more news from Colorado, click here.