AUGUSTA — Are you a Maine farm who wants to help the public learn more about your farm’s role in agriculture? Are you able to host visitors to your farm Sunday, July 28, 2019? We invite you to be a host for the 30th Anniversary of Maine’s Open Farm Day!
Maine farms are invited to host meet and greets, tours, and workshops, between farmers and the public at the 30th Open Farm Day, Sunday, July 28th, 2019.
New for 2019!
- Returning participants may opt to use data from 2018 for 2019 promotions. Please review the 2018 Open Farm Day Passport. Select to keep the same information, or type new information into the form.
- Tell us how many posters you would like! We will mail them to you to display.
- Information is published in the Open Farm Day Passport, a newspaper insert that helps visitors find a participating farm, and to an interactive online map.
- Resources for farmers are available to help host farms plan.
- Get social! Share your participation with #MaineOpenFarmDay.
Registration questions? Please email the Open Farm Day coordinator.
–Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
For more articles out of New England, click here.