SALEM, Ore. — This virtual trade mission will feature one-on-one meetings with pre-qualified seafood buyers from SE Asia. The buyers include importers, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers.
SE Asia is a popular market for U.S. seafood products with rising demand from consumers that prioritize quality and safety. Join for an opportunity to begin or continue building trade relations with buyers in SE Asia, without paying international travel costs.
Benefits of Participation:
- Meet with pre-qualified seafood buyers from across SE Asia without leaving Oregon
- Learn about opportunities and demands for seafood products in SE Asia markets
- Receive up to $500 in assistance to ship product samples after the meetings
- October 18 – Orientation, market briefing, and virtual meetings
- October 19 – Virtual meetings
Participation fee: $25.00
Registration Deadline: August 26, 2022