SALEM, Ore. — One-on-one and group business meetings with buyers from Taiwan and SE Asia will be held in Salem and Tigard. Increase your exposure by hosting a tour at your farm or facility. Taiwan and SE Asia are among the top export markets for Oregon agriculture with many opportunities for expansion.
Important: We encourage you to register for both trade missions to maximize the benefits. You can choose one of the two days and meet with both groups at the same location.
Benefits of participation:
- Meet buyers from Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam
- Gain extra exposure from buyers by hosting tours at your farm or facility
- Learn about current market trends, price points, and consumer preferences
- August 18 – Business meetings with both buyer groups in Salem and tours
- August 19 – Business meetings with both buyer groups in Tigard and tours
Participation fee: $50 ($25 per buyer group)
Registration deadline: Friday, August 5, 2022
Suitable products include: cheese, dairy ingredients, snack foods, canned vegetables, powdered fruit & vegetables, frozen meals, organic foods, healthy foods, non-alcoholic beverages, teas, beverage mixes, cereals, grains, confectioneries, bakery products, dried & fresh fruit, oils, jams, sauces, spices/seasonings, seafood, beer, wine, hazelnuts, potatoes, onions