SALEM, Ore. — The Oregon Interagency Noxious Weed Symposium (OINWS) is a biennial event hosted by the Oregon Department of Agriculture Noxious Weed Control Program to provide educational and networking opportunities for natural resource professionals working on invasive plant management in the Northwest.
Good news for those needing Oregon recertification credits: 15 credits, and 11 of those will be core credits. Washington credits still pending.
December 6th: 11:00 am- 5:30 pm, awards reception to follow
December 7th: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
December 8th: 8:00 am- 12:30 pm
Location: LaSells Stewart Center, 875 Southwest 26th Street, Corvallis, OR 97331
Register before November 20th to get the $250 rate,
$300 after November 20, 2022
Register at https://OINWS2022.
Symposium sessions will include:
- Updates from other natural resource partners, federal agencies, and ODA Regional staff
- Chemical and pesticide application updates
- Research and techniques to help in future project planning
- Awards reception to recognize outstanding individuals in the field
- Pesticide recertifications credits will available for Oregon and Washington, credit numbers TBD
If you have any questions about registration
Please contact Chantal Pettit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-991-2930