SALEM, Ore. — The Western U.S. Agricultural Trade Association (WUSATA) in partnership with the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture and the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service will be coordinating participation in the following virtual event:
WUSATA Digital Package for HOFEX Connect Online Matchmaking
July 5-7, 2021 (PM U.S. Time)
Meet with buyers in Hong Kong without the travel expense!
This year, HOFEX Connect will help buyers and suppliers stay connected despite the COVID-19 pandemic through digital B2B matchmaking services.
Hong Kong is the 6th largest market for U.S. exports of consumer-oriented agricultural products. It has a population of 7.5 million and one of the highest per capita GDP’s in Asia. In addition, Hong Kong is in a strategic location in Asia providing access to many other nearby markets.
The WUSATA package for HOFEX Connect has been discounted significantly. There are a limited number of spots for suppliers. Register now and choose the best time and buyer to meet with!
Digital Package Benefits
- Request one-on-one video meetings with buyers from Hong Kong and other regions
- HOFEX Connect is a great platform for finding new buyers and suppliers
- Easy scheduling of B2B meetings
- Includes a 1 year membership to SaladPlate (online B2B platform)
- Get updated with the latest product and market info
- Discounted access to HOFEX Connect and meeting with qualified buyers
Who should attend?
This is a great opportunity for U.S. food and beverage companies targeting the retail and/or foodservice channels. Businesses selling prepared foods, snack foods, confectionary, condiments, tree nuts, candy, dried fruits, fresh produce, frozen seafood, beverage products, and more should consider registering.