HUNTINGTON, Ind. — The Purdue Extension Women in Ag Team has seven Lunch n’ Learn sessions planned for August and September. Each session will offer an enlightening educational program, meal, and networking opportunity.
There is no charge for these sessions due to the generous support of Farm Credit Mid-America, the Indiana Soybean Alliance, and the Indiana Corn Marketing Council. Register by contacting a host site directly or at this link: https://tinyurl.com/WIALunch2021.
The host sites include the following:
– Johnson Co. Extension office, Franklin, Indiana; August 10 @ 10 a.m. Topic is marketing. Contact # is 317-736-3724.
– Madison Co. 4-H Fairgrounds, Alexandria, IN, August 10 @ 11 a.m. Topic is succession planning. Contact # is 765-641-9514.
– DeKalb Co. Fair Exhibit Hall, Auburn, IN, August 21 @ 9:00 a.m. Topic is land leasing. Contact # is 260-668-1000.
– Knox Co. Fairgrounds, Bicknell, IN, August 31 @ 6 p.m. Topic is marketing. Contact # is 812-882-3509.
– Monroe Co. Fairgrounds, Bloomington, IN, September 8 @ 10:00 a.m. Topic is land leasing. Contact # is 812-349-2575.
– Carroll Co. 4-H Building, Flora, IN, September 9 @ 12:00 p.m. Topic is land leasing. Contact # is 574-967-3538.
– Vermillion Co. 4-H Community Building, Cayuga, IN, September 21 @ 6:00 p.m. Topic is succession planning. Contact # is 765-492-5330
Please register a week in advance of the event that you wish to attend. For additional details, see the flyer for the event found here: 2021 WIA Lunch n Learn Flyer
— Purdue Extension – Huntington County
For more news from Indiana, click here.