ST. PAUL, Minn. — Food Export-Midwest offers a variety of programs and services to help grow exports of value-added food and agricultural products.
Minnesota food and agricultural companies have a great opportunity available to them in Food Export’s Branded Program. This is a cost-share reimbursement program that reimburses US food and agricultural companies up to 50% of their international marketing expenses. This is a great way to grow a new or advanced export marketing budget. Eligible expenses include:
- International tradeshow-related expenses
- US tradeshow-related Expenses (limited show list)
- Foreign-compliant packaging & labeling
- Internationally-targeted social media and website development
- International advertising
- Foreign public relations
- Marketing and point-of-sale materials
- In-store promotions and demonstrations
- Freight costs for export sample shipments
The Branded Program complements the MDA’s booth space and assistance at several US and international tradeshows. For example, if you’ll be exhibiting at Gulfood 2017 with MDA, consider using the Branded Program for reimbursement of your travel costs, freight for booth materials, and more. For shows like Natural Products Expo West 2017, the Branded Program can reimburse sell sheets, banners, part-time booth contractors, and lead retrieval systems.
Learn more about the Branded Program at www.foodexport.org.
— Minnesota Department of Agriculture
For more news from Minnesota, click here.