NORTH PLATTE, Neb. — The Lincoln Logan McPherson Extension Office and Keith Arthur Extension Office are offering the following Private Pesticide Applicator’s Certification Trainings:
- January 25th, 9:30 – 11:45 a.m., CST, North Platte, WCREEC Classroom, 402 W State Farm Road
- January 26th, 1:00 – 3:30 p.m., MST, Ogallala, Keith County Fairgrounds
- February 9th, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m., MST, Ogallala, Keith County Fairgrounds
- February 9th, 1:15 – 3:45 p.m., MST, Arthur, Arthur County Courthouse Meeting Room
- February 10th, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m., CST, North Platte, WCREEC Classroom, 402 W State Farm Road
- February 22nd, 9:30 – 12:00 noon, CST, Stapleton, Logan County Fairgrounds
- March 11th, 1:30 – 4:00 p.m., CST, North Platte, WCREEC Classroom, 402 W State Farm Road.
- April 13th, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m., CST, North Platte, WCREEC Classroom, 402 W State Farm Road.
Please call the Extension Office at least 1 week prior to the training so we can be sure to have enough materials and spaces for the training. Under COVID 19 restrictions space is limited so pre-registration is required. Listen to the radio for weather cancellations. Due to space limits, we may have to turn away participants to another date. Please note the cost of the Training Classes is $50 per applicator. CELL PHONES MUST BE TURNED OFF DURING THE TRAINING PER THE NEBRASKA DEPARMENT OF AGRICULTURE. We will follow all COVID 19 protocols which includes face coverings which will be provided.
Please watch the mail for your State of Nebraska letter that needs to be completed and brought to the training. You will also owe $25 for a 3-year license to the State of Nebraska after the training by mail (watch for postcard). Remember to contact the office one week prior to the session by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 308-532-2683 Lincoln Logan McPherson or 308-284-6052 Keith Arthur.
— Nebraska Extension
For more Nebraska news, click here.