SALEM, Ore. — Oregon State University (OSU) is offering an exciting opportunity for nursery managers and staff — a training course on plant health and disease prevention.
Available: April 5 – May 16, 2021
Disease Prevention and Diagnosis for Nursery Crops (English and Spanish)
- Five-online, self-paced modules. See course webpage for a complete list of module content.
- Created specifically with the nursery workforce in mind.
- Course content is available in English and Spanish.
- Upon completion, participants will be better able to recognize plant diseases in the early stages. This can prevent economic losses.
- Focus on understanding, managing, and preventing disease outbreaks in your nursery.
- Course content lays a foundation for material covered in the pesticide licensing exam.
- Cost $75 for this pilot run of the course.
- Registration grants 3-months of access to course materials from date of registration
This course has been a long time in the making and is being offered as a pilot course. We hope with high participation that additional sessions can be offered in the future.
For more information please visit course webpage: Disease Prevention and Diagnosis for Nursery Crops