LATHAM, N.Y. — Cornell Cooperative Extension Albany and the Capital Area Ag & Hort Program announce Capital District Pesticide Recertification Day on March 10, 2020. Registration opens at 8:00 am; speakers begin at 9:00 am. Bring your DEC Pesticide Applicator’s License, as you will need it to sign in if you will be receiving DEC pesticide credits. You must sign the NYSDEC attendance forms before speakers begin at 9:00 am. Our format is changing this year, giving attendees more options.
Our Morning Session (9am-noon) includes three tracks this year:
- Track 1 – Core credits
- Track 2 – Ornamental – Greenhouse focus (categories 3A, 24, 25)
- Track 3 – Structural & Rodent (categories 7A, 7B)
The Afternoon Session (1:30pm-4:30pm) also offers three tracks:
- Track 4 – Core (a repeat of the morning Track 1, can only register for Core credits once)
- Track 5 – Ornamental – Landscape/Turf focus (categories 3A, 3B, 25)
- Track 6 – Agricultural Plant (categories 1A, 21, 22, 23)
Up to 3 credits have been applied for in each track, pending NYSDEC approval. We cannot guarantee that every category will receive all three credits.
You may select one track in the morning session and one in the afternoon. The full day fee is $100, or a half day (one track in just the morning session or one track in just the afternoon) is $85. All options include lunch. For more details on speakers and topics, our online registration link, or to download a paper registration form, please visit our blog: https://tinyurl.com/PRD2020blog.
–Cornell Cooperative Extension Albany County