HARRISBURG, Pa. — On THURSDAY, AUGUST 27th, Pennsylvania and national agricultural commodity leaders will hold a virtual town hall to discuss the future of Pennsylvania agriculture, with a focus on trade and supply chains. The conversation, which is part of the AgTalks town hall series focusing on key U.S. ag states, comes at a time when Pennsylvania’s competitiveness in agriculture is being impacted by the trade war, COVID-19, and an increase in non-US trade agreements with overseas customers that Pennsylvania has traditionally served.
Panelists will discuss these emerging developments and opportunities, as well as take questions from conversation participants. The event will be sponsored by Pennsylvania Farm Country Radio Network, and its host, Dave Williams, will provide welcoming remarks. Members of the media are encouraged to join.
WHAT: Virtual Town Hall on the Future of Pennsylvania Ag Trade and Supply Chains with State Ag Leaders
- Constance Cullman, President and CEO, American Feed Industry Association
- Russell Redding, Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture
- Brett Davis, Vice President, New Holland – North America
- Chris Hoffman, Owner, Lazy Hog Farm
- Eric Boyle, Director of Dairy Procurement, Hershey’s
- Kelly Huff, Owner, Enchanted Acres Farm, Inc.
- Ross Siragusa, Head of Agriculture and Seed, Kraft Heinz
WHEN: Thursday, August 27th at 11:00 AM Eastern
HOW TO JOIN: Sign Up to Join HERE (media encouraged to join)