TRENTON, N.J. — Rutgers Cooperative Extension has compiled considerations for farms offering agritourism this season. Secretary Fisher urges farmers to review this information for those who plan on hosting fall activities. This includes materials about staffing levels, employee training, communicating farm rules to visitors, personal hygiene plans, visitor numbers, social distancing, wearing face coverings, general safety tips and much more. Rutgers will also be hosting webinars on August 31 and September 1 for those interested considering agritourism.
- Considerations for Agritourism Operators during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) agritourism resources
- COVID-19 Safety Tips for Agritourism Operations
- Webinar: Considerations for Agritourism Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic – August 31 and September 1.
- Additional resources to aid farmers during COVID-19
–New Jersey Department of Agriculture