SALEM, Ore. — The Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA) is launching an Oregon Harvest for Schools campaign to raise up producers (growers, ranchers, seafood harvesters, processors and distributors) who participate in the Oregon Farm to School Program!
As Oregon schoolchildren return to school after COVID-19 closures, we want to make sure schools and families know that Oregon producers are an important part of school meals and farm to school education programs across Oregon.
As part of the campaign, we will be sharing video testimonials to help foster the human connection between Oregon food producers and children and families.
This webinar will show producers how to make and share short testimonial videos during the month of May. Plus, we’ll share more about the overall project and its goals.
This tutorial will be provided by Revolution Design Group.
Mark your calendar!
Date: May 10, 2021 from 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Empower ODA & the Oregon Department of Education to promote your farm or food business.
- Make your contributions to farm to school visible at the state level and with your peers.
- Take advantage of this low-cost publicity for your farm or food business.
- Videos will run in school cafeterias during digital announcements.
Who should attend?
Farm and food businesses who sell Oregon products to schools:
- Seafood harvesters
- Food business
- Producers who host farm/dock field trips
— Oregon Department of Agriculture
For more Oregon news, click here.