BURTON, Ohio — The Fall in Love with Maple Tour is being offered Oct. 9 through 18. There are 16 sugarhouses in northeast Ohio opening up to show how pure maple syrup is made. Each stop has an assortment of other activities, ranging from food trucks to crafts to sugarbush walks to pancake breakfasts to wagon rides.
Taking part in the tour are:
- Pleasant Valley View Farm, Montville, Ohio
- Seldom Seen Farm, Montville, Ohio
- KC Maple Syrup, Montville, Ohio
- May Hill Maple, Orwell, Ohio
- Goodell Family Farm, Mantua, Ohio
- IQ Maple Syrup, Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Burton Log Cabin and Sugar Camp, Burton, Ohio
- Ma & Pa’s Sugar Shack, Burton, Ohio
- Gingerich Family Sugarbush, Middlefield, Ohio
- D & S Produce, Middlefield, Ohio
- White House Chocolates, Middlefield, Ohio
- Richards Maple Products, Chardon, Ohio
- Cash Farms Pure Maple Syrup, Atwater, Ohio
- Mowry Maple Farm, Lexington, Ohio
- Elm Run Farms, Orrville, Ohio
- Maple Valley Maple Products, Homeworth, Ohio
- Camp Tuscazoar ~ Maple Days, Dover, Ohio
Days, hours and activities vary by location. Visit Ohiomaple.org or check out Ohio Maple Madness Tour on Facebook for more information.
— Ohio Maple Producers Association
For more articles out of Ohio, click here.