SALEM, Ore. — The ODA Noxious Weed Grant and ODA County Noxious Weed Grant applications are live and on the OWEB site!
Applications close December 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Apply online: https://apps.wrd.state.or.us/
ODA County Noxious Weed Grants
ODA has remaining $141,587 set aside for county grants that:
- Target new innovative county or multi-phase projects noxious weed control projects are also allowed; or
- Support county noxious weed control programs in developing more innovative on-the-ground projects that meet Measure 76 requirements.noxious weed control projects
- If you have applied for a ODA County Noxious Weed Grant before you will see that in your options of offerings under new grants.
To access a county application for the first time applicants must contact:
Tristen Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org with your OGMS username to be added to the ODA County Noxious Weed Board applicant group.
Who is eligible for county funding?
- County Noxious Weed Programs (preference may be given to counties with weed control districts under ORS 569).
- SWCD’s and CWMA’s may qualify if designated as the county weed entity by the County Commissioners.
Reminder ODA Grant Updates and Training
November 22 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 260 590 127 906 Passcode: DuhDkm
Or call in (audio only)
+1 503-446-4951,,981237949# United States, Portland
Phone Conference ID: 981 237 949#
Questions on training contact Tristen Berg at 541-604-6580, tristen.berg@
ODA Noxious Weed staff are available to assist you in developing your project and review of application before you submit.
Tristen Berg: Grant Program Coordinator, 541-604-6580, tri
Tim Butler: Program Manager, 503-986-4621, email@example.com
Tom Forney: Projects Coordinator, 971-345-1756, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joel Price: Biological Control Entomologist503-385-6517joel.
REGIONAL ODA NOXIOUS WEED PROGRAM STAFF
Bonnie Rasmussen • 541-493-2342
Carri Pirosko • 541-291-2680
All Central Oregon
Dan Son • 503.983.6791
Mark Porter • 541-398-0154
Upper NW Oregon
Beth Myers-Shenai • 503-580-1622
Lower NW Oregon
Troy Abercrombie • 503-983-4065