SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Early registration for the Northeast Dairy Management Conference is open through February 15, 2022. Presented by Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY and Northeast Dairy Producers Association (NEDPA), the in person Northeast Dairy Management Conference on March 9 and 10, 2022 in Syracuse, NY is a designed for all progressive dairy farmers and industry professionals in the Northeast, to interact and relate to the latest thinking and issues in the dairy industry. Dynamic and informative sessions will challenge your thinking to re-energize your business and improve performance. Connect with other dairy producers and advisors to build your network for long-term success. More information and registration are available at prodairy.cals.cornell.edu.
- Setting the Tempo for Success | Paul Vitale, Matt Birk and Company
- Lean Implementation in a Small Business: Key Points & Lessons Learned | Dr. Abbot McGinnis, University of Kentucky Lean Systems Program
- Adapting and Changing in an Ever-Changing World | Holly Green, The Human Factor
- Professionalizing HR on Farms: Why and What This Means | Dr. Richard Stup, Cornell Agricultural Workforce Development
- How to Get 5 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart | Haydn Shaw, People Drive Results
- New York Dairy Roundtable Follow-up Panel Discussion: Producers, Processors and Policy Makers
- Panel Discussion: Sustainability on the Farm and the Net Zero Initiative Panel Discussion
Pre-Conference Session Speakers
Chris Creek, Precision Planting; Beth Dahl, Denkavit USA; Jeff Fetter, Scolaro Fetter Grizanti & McGough; P.C., Chris Laughton, Farm Credit East; Stuart Marshall, GEA Farm Technologies; Tim Moag, Freed Maxick; Tim Veazey, Lincoln Financial Advisors; Dr. David Honigs, PerkinElmer; Dr. David Kohl, Virginia Tech; and Kevin Ziemba, STGenetics.
Breakout Session Speakers
Corwin Holtz, Holtz-Nelson Dairy Consulting; Jason Karszes, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY; John Lehr, Farm Credit East; Dr. Mike Lormore, Zoetis; Mary Kate MacKenzie, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY; Barry Putnam, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY; Dr. Richard Stup, Cornell Agricultural Workforce Development; and Dr. Chris Wolf, Cornell University Dyson School.
–Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
Northeast Dairy Producers Association