RALEIGH, N.C. — Are you looking to diversify farm revenue? Register today to attend this outdoor educational farm tour experience with networking opportunities for beginner, intermediate and advanced farmers.
Gather with leaders in agriculture, economic development and tourism who are just as passionate as you are about welcoming guests to the farm.
Visit five farms in the Charlotte area and end at a craft distillery. The first stop will begin at 8 a.m. with a tour at McLawland Farms in Charlotte and end with a locally sourced dinner at Southern Distilling Company in Statesville (tour will end by 8 p.m).
Farmers learn from other farmers! With registration, attend a very special networking reception to be held at McLawland Farms on Sunday, August 14 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Meet at the first tour stop on Monday, August 15 (McLawland Farms) by 7:45 a.m. for registration/name badges (pre-registration required). Lunch & dinner will be provided.
Last day to register for the 2022 Summer Farm Tour is THIS Wednesday, August 10.
SHOWCASE OF FARMS:
- McLawland Farms ~ Charlotte, NC
- Almond Farm ~ Concord, NC
- The Farm at Brusharbor/The Farmstead ~ Concord/Mount Pleasant, NC
- Porter Farms ~ Concord, NC
- Patterson Farm Market & Tours ~ Mount Ulla, NC
- Southern Distilling Company ~ Statesville, NC
- Attendees will be required to drive their own car to each farm. Carpooling is encouraged and can be arranged during the networking reception on Sunday evening.
- Cost of tour includes catered meals: lunch & dinner.
–Annie Baggett, N.C. Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services