NEWFIELD, N.Y. — Natural Biologics may be a new name to many but the science and service behind the company and its products combine to deliver real value to customers.
Natural Biologics has created a line of dairy and swine products built on proven natural ingredients and backed by unique science. Focusing on the biggest health and productivity challenges facing both species, Natural Biologics designed solutions that meet sustainability goals while helping producers maximize health and efficiency.
The dairy product line includes:
- Lactamuun® – Highly concentrated, natural gut health and immune support
- L-Max® – Natural gut health enhancement with targeted Clostridia mitigation
- UltraDtox® – Natural protection against toxins and pathogens
- Benelac® YC – Pure yeast culture without carrier
- Optiwean® – Natural calf gut health and immune support
The swine product line includes:
- ProlaeisTM – Unique natural mitigant with anti-inflammatory activity
- Optishield® – Innovative, natural and proven viral and bacterial protection
- Proglena® – Robust immune system support
The products are supported by an expanded team in the Eastern region. Denny Sells recently joined Natural Biologics after spending two decades working with farmers and nutritionists in the area. He is based out of Monroe, Tennessee.
To learn more about Natural Biologics, visit NaturalBiologics.com.
About Natural Biologics
Natural Biologics was founded in 2015 to provide innovative, natural solutions for agriculture producers to manage risk and improve the health and productivity of animals and crops across the world. Focusing on our core values of integrity, relationships and innovation, Natural Biologics builds lasting partnerships with customers, suppliers and employees. With Natural Biologics as part of the team, our customers will be better able to provide a growing global population with safe, sustainable and healthy food. Learn more about Natural Biologics’ full line of animal health solutions by visiting www.NaturalBiologics.com.
For additional information, contact:
Dr. Charlie Elrod, President & CEO