MT. VERNON, Ill. — Join us on January 31, 2017 to obtain the knowledge that you need to plan for a successful farming year!
- How 4R Research is Improving Knowledge on Nutrient Utilization
- Benefits of Healthy Soil
- Managing Land with No-Till and Cover Crops
- Field Observations from 2016 and Implementing the 4R’s on Your Farm
- Using Tile as part of a Nutrient Management System
- Ever Changing Weed Controls Strategies in Soybeans
- Regenerating Soils Using Cover Crops and Nutrient Management
- Jean Payne, President of the IL Fertilizer and Chemical Assoc.
- Bryan Fitch, USDA-NRCS Resource Soil Scientist
- Mike Plumer, Ag Consultant
- Terry Wyciskalla, Wyciskalla Consulting
- Brett Chesnek, Pitchford Elevator
- Mark Litteken, Farmer
Register by January 13, 2017 – $20.00 per person.
Late registration is $25.00 per person after January 13.
Send registration to:
Jefferson County SWCD
221 Withers Drive
Mt. Vernon, Illinois 62864
If you are interested in being a sponsor, or have questions concerning this workshop, please contact Stacy at (618) 244-0773 ext. 3.
— University of Illinois Extension
For more news from Illinois, click here.