FARGO, N.D. — The North Dakota 4-H Foundation has awarded 10 scholarship to 4-H members.
The scholarships and recipients are:
- Eleanor R. Schulz Memorial Scholarship ($300) – Tucker Regner, Cavalier County
- North Dakota 4-H Foundation Scholarship in memory of Erwin and Nora Klusmann and John Norgaard ($350) – Madeline Robinson, Cass County
- Rosevold Memorial Scholarship ($400) – Iris Jo Marie Dukart, Dunn County
- Jerome Striegel Memorial Scholarship ($150) – Karly Just, LaMoure County
- William Bloom Scholarship ($100) – Kaylee Marie Obrigewitch, Stark County
- John DeKrey Jr. and Hannah DeKrey Scholarship ($1,000) – Calli Mack, Kidder County
- John D. Paulson Memorial Awards ($1,000 each) – Andy Johnson and Heather Okeson, Walsh County
- Kelci Jo Willson Memorial Award ($750) – Noah Helgoe, Pembina County
- Steve E. and Mary M. Tuhy Scholarship ($500) – Gracie Mae Erickstad, Cass County
— NDSU Extension
For more North Dakota news, click here.