BINGHAMTON, N.Y. — A family-friendly Shakespearean celebration with live music, theater, and costumed characters, set amid the splendor of Cutler Botanic Garden in full bloom. Features include:
- Performances by the Madrigal Choir of Binghamton
- Children’s activities including renaissance-themed games, crafts, and parade
- Broadway melodies and the Shakespearean scenes that inspired them performed by the Half Light Theater Company
- Curt Osgood and Phil Robinson present English folk traditions on hammered dulcimer and guitar
- English Country and Women’s Morris Dancers
- Harp performance by Lauren Floden
- Spinning and herb demonstrations
- Shakespeare Garden Trail
- Vendors, plant sales, food, raffles and more…
Admission free – but your donation will support the event and Cutler Botanic Garden. This event is made possible by the Broome County Arts Council and the Chenango Arts Council.
Where: Cornell Cooperative Extension 840 Upper Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13905
When: Sunday, July 14th from 11 AM to 3 PM – rain or shine
For more information, including a schedule of events see ccebroomecounty.com/events.
–Cornell Cooperative Extension
For more articles out of New York, click here.